MÉRIDA.- The authorities reported this Thursday, December 31, that the epidemiological risk traffic light in Yucatán will stay 15 days more in color orange.
- Percentage of total intensive care occupancy (Covid + No Covid): 24.0%, GREEN AND UP.
- Percentage of occupation of total hospital beds (Covid + No Covid): 38.7.0%, GREEN AND DECREASING.
- The increase in hospital admissions for the week compared to the previous one is in GREEN AND STABLE.
- The rate of contagiousness of the Coronavirus is in ORANGE AND ON THE RISE.
- The positivity of the cases is 44.5%, RED and DOWN.
Covid-19 cases in Yucatán
This day they joined 75 new infections, in addition to 9 unfortunate deaths.
- 26,492 are positive. 228 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 22,802 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 634 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,231 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 153 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 67,791 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,903 deaths from Covid-19.
- 53 in Mérida
- 5 in Kanasín and Yaxkabá
- 4 in Valladolid
- 2 and Motul
- 1 in Bokobá, Dzitás, Peto, Tekax, Tizimín and foreign.
Read: Rights will not go to consultation: deputies after AMLO’s sayings about abortion
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 5 men and 4 women, with an age range of 49 years to 93 years.
- 92 year old female Merida No comorbidities
- Male 49 years Tekax. Obesity / Smoking
- 78 year old female Merida Obesity
- Male 84 years Merida Cardiovascular disease
- Male 60 years of Merida HAS
- Male 71 years Merida HAS
- Male 50 years of Merida No comorbidities
- 92 year old female Bokoba. COPD / SAH / Cardiovascular disease
- 93 year old female Merida Cardiovascular disease
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 15,935 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of December 30), who live in:
- 4,678 in the North zone
- 4,393 in the East zone
- 1,488 in the Downtown area
- 2,098 in the zona Sur
- 3,278 in the Poniente area