MÉRIDA.- The health authorities reported that on this day they joined 124 new infections, in addition to 8 unfortunate deaths in Yucatán by Covid-19.
- 27,093 are positive. 235 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 23,456 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 527 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,396 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 162 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 70,027 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,948 deaths from Covid-19.
- 91 in Mérida
- 5 in Tizimín
- 4 and Motul
- 3 in Peto, Temozón and Valladolid
- 2 in Kanasín, Telchac Pueblo and Ticul
- 1 in Acanceh, Conkal, Dzemul, Maxcanú, Progreso, Tekax, Tunkás, Tzucacab and Umán
Read: Vaccines against Covid will arrive next week in Yucatán: Vila
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 5 men and 3 women, with an age range of 50 years to 82 years.
- Male 60 years of Merida No comorbidities
- 69 year old female Merida DM / HAS / Obesity
- 57 year old female Merida DM
- Male 82 years Merida EPOC/HAS
- Male 50 years of Merida Obesity
- 72 year old female Merida Obesity / HAS
- Male 73 years of Merida DM/HAS
- Male 68 years Merida DM/HAS
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 16,339 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of January 6), who live in:
- 4,790 in the North zone
- 4,475 in the East zone
- 1,529 in the Downtown area
- 2,166 in zona Sur
- 3,379 in the Poniente area