For a long time, Ksenia Anatolyevna did not excite the audience by appearing in provocative outfits. But spring is outside, the high life of the capital has returned to its former rhythm, and Sobchak wanted to play a little naughty.
On April 2, the GQ magazine awards ceremony was held in Moscow, honoring real superwomen. Read more about the event that brought together all the color of the capital’s light in our material, and now we would like to dwell separately on the image of one eminent guest. Ksenia Sobchak.
The choice of the journalist that evening fell on a stylish set from the collection of her favorite Russian brand WOS. The most closed – a skirt to the floor and a top with long sleeves, but at the same time provocative.
The fact is that things are made of translucent fabric, embroidered with miniature light sequins. Both the top and the skirts tightly fitted the slender figure of Konstantin Bogomolov’s wife, who, by the way, was not with her that evening.
A certain angle, the flash of cameras and … the neat chest of the star shines through the thin fabric of the outfit.
It was also impossible not to look at that area because the scandalous journalist’s neckline was adorned with a sparkling necklace in the shape of a snake.
“The snake woman wishes you the most poisonous dreams,” Ksenia Anatolyevna wrote on Instagram, returning from a party, and left a smiley face in the form of a kiss. How lovely!
- “It hurt then”: Sobchak first spoke about how she was a victim of violence for years
- Minus like: a major advertiser is outraged by Sobchak’s interview with the Skopinsky maniac
- Below the belt: Olga Buzova made a splash in a dress with a transparent insert on the buttocks
- We remember the first exits of the stars on the red carpet
- “Changes beyond recognition”: how Anastasia Zavorotnyuk, who is hidden from the public, may look like now
↓ expand ↓