This Monday, Wom officially presented the rates for mobile phone plans in Colombia. The company, which announced its arrival in the country last November, launched three postpaid alternatives and a series of benefits for prepaid lines.
The incoming operator announced a plan to $ 35,000 with 15 GB of navigation, WhatsApp, Facebook and unlimited minutes to any operator. Another of $ 45,000 with 25GB of navigation, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and unlimited minutes to any operator and one of $ 60,000 with 40GB of navigation, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and unlimited minutes to any operator.
(It may interest you: These are the prices of Wom’s plans in the country)
In prepaid accounts, users make their first recharge and receive unlimited WhatsApp and calls between Wom for one year. Also, they will have a 3GB welcome package and unlimited minutes to other operators for 15 days.
In the middle of the launch, the other large operators in the country have announced changes in their rates and new benefits for their customers.
(Also: A great friend is leaving: Yahoo Answers ceases to exist)
In the case of Tigo, the telecommunications company announced five different plans:
– 15 GB, Facebook and WhatsApp for free, three months of Amazon Prime Video and one month of Amazon Music courtesy of 35 thousand pesos a month.
– 25GB, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp for free, three months of Amazon Prime Video and one month of Amazon Music courtesy of 45 thousand pesos a month.
(Also: How to know if your WhatsApp account was hacked?)
– 40 GB, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp for free, three months of Amazon Prime Video and one month of Amazon Music courtesy of 60 thousand pesos.
– 75 GB, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp for free, three months of Amazon Prime Video and one month of Amazon Music courtesy of 75 thousand pesos.
– Unlimited mobile data plan, Amazon Prime Video Premium, one month courtesy of Amazon Music and Deezer with three months for 3,000 pesos, then $ 14,900, for a monthly charge of 100,000 pesos.
On the other hand, Claro announced that it will not increase rates for postpaid, prepaid and top-up mobile services. In addition, the amount of mobile data was increased, at no additional cost, to nearly six million postpaid customers.
The social networks are without data consumption, like calls and video calls are free on WhatsApp.
(We recommend you read: Do you want to earn extra money? With these applications you can do it)
The company also pointed out that customers who have postpaid fixed and mobile services with the operator can enjoy Claro Video without data consumption limit of the postpaid plan and up to 50 percent more mobile data and 50 percent more speed on fixed internet.
By last, Claro assured that in the next few days it will announce new rates in its plans.
You may also be interested in:
– How to listen to WhatsApp audios without the other coming out blue cool?
– Google revealed secret to save battery of mobile devices
– Interesting tricks that WhatsApp has and you had no idea
Twitter: @ TecnósferaET