Do you want to buy a soda and you lack 1 sun? Are you hungry and you don’t have too much money on your card? Don’t worry, now you can tell a friend of yours to transfer you a few coins using only WhatsApp. Is this possible?
Brazil is the last country where this feature was activated at the end of February. With this, any user who has a linked credit or debit account will be able to make use of unlimited transfers with anyone in the world using WhatsApp.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: steps to change the color of the application
Although this system has not yet fully reached the region, only some countries in Europe, the United States, Canada, etc., its use will be made much easier, especially for online shopping issues, thus benefiting small sellers. .
How do I activate them? Remember that anyone who has a bank card can make use of WhatsApp Pay. If you do not have it, you will not be able to use the service fully. Just follow the steps.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY VIA WHATSAPP
Send money through WhatsApp It is very simple. Once you have registered your card, everything will be very easy and fast. To do this, do these steps:
- Select the contact you want to send money to.
- In the conversation window, select the clip icon.
- Choose Payment
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Enter your secret password for your bank.
- You will see a confirmation message appear directly in the chat window once the transaction is completed.
Before that, you must link your cards so that, when they send you money, it goes directly to your bank account:
- To do this, open the WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner. There you will not only see the options for Settings, Video calls, Calls, but also a tab that says Payments or Payments.
- Select “Add new payment method.”
- Then click on “Accept” and continue.
- Choose your bank from the list where you have your deposits. Remember that not all banks are available at the moment and this will be implemented little by little.
In order to subscribe your card, you must press the “Clip” and from there add it. (Photo: WhatsApp)
- Now you will need to verify your phone number. Make sure that the WhatsApp number you are using is the same one registered with your bank account. Press Verify by SMS to authenticate your bank account.
- Press Allow for WhatsApp to verify that the SIM card is the one registered with your account.
- Tap Allow again for WhatsApp to send text messages to authenticate your account.
- WhatsApp will now verify with your bank and extract all the accounts registered with your number.
- Press Done to finish setting up WhatsApp Pay.
- You should now see the payment method listed on the payments page.