¿Usas WhatsApp to be able to chat? Thanks to it, anyone in the world can communicate with another at any time they want to share news, photos, videos, GIFs, among other types of content.
However, sometimes some people will want to enter our mobile device in order to view our conversations from WhatsApp or know who we chat with most often.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to download the statuses without programs and in high quality
Well, now there is not only the traditional method to be able to block the application with our fingerprint, but it is also possible to restrict all our conversations with our face. Did you know?
In order to carry out this tutorial, it is not necessary to have a third-party application. On the contrary, everything is in the same WhatsApp and it is only necessary that you get to explore a little.
HOW TO BLOCK YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS WITH YOUR FACE
WhatsApp It already has a series of functions that will be available to everyone in the coming days, such as the ability to change the color and even make calls on the PC. But there is a topic that you have to know, especially to improve your privacy:
- It should be noted that the function to be able to unblock WhatsApp with your face is only found on the iPhone.
- In Android terminals it is only possible to perform the method to use your fingerprint on the screen.
- For this you must enter Account.
- There go to Settings and Privacy.
- Scroll down to the last option and you will see the “Lock Screen” tool.
- At that moment WhatsApp will ask you if you want to lock your device with Face ID.
- Activate it and choose from what time you want WhatsApp to ask you to unblock your chats with your face.
That way a friend of yours, if he unlocks your phone, will not be able to access your WhatsApp chats because you decided to close it.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.