MÉRIDA.- The health authorities reported that on this day they joined 101 new infections, in addition to 8 unfortunate deaths in Yucatán by Covid-19.
- 26,969 are positive. 235 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 23,384 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 487 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,347 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 158 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 69,614 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,940 deaths from Covid-19.
- 65 in Mérida
- 17 in Valladolid
- 3 in Kanasín and Tizimín
- 2 in Izamal, Ticul and Umán
- 1 in Progreso, Sotuta, Tekax, Temozón, Timucuy, Tinum and foreign
Read: Agency promotes trips to beaches in Oaxaca with photo of López-Gatell
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 6 men and 2 women, with an age range of 36 years to 82 years.
- Male 36 years Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo. Cardiovascular disease
- Male 48 years of Merida SAH / Immunosuppression
- Male 75 years Valladolid. No comorbidities
- Male 65 years of Motul. No comorbidities
- Male 69 years Merida DM
- Male 73 years of Motul. HAS
- 82 year old female Izamal. DM
- 65 year old female Homún. HAS
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 16,274 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of January 5), who live in:
- 4,779 in the North zone
- 4,460 in the East zone
- 1,524 in the Downtown area
- 2,149 in the zona Sur
- 3,362 in the Poniente area