The end of the year, almost coinciding with the first 12 months of the Frente de Todos, left at least a dozen studies of public opinion as a political balance. The vast majority focused on a national gaze. But, How did Alberto Fernández and Cristina Kirchner do in the province of Buenos Aires? And your governor, Axel Kicillof? And to the main referents of the opposition? A new survey which you accessed Clarion puts numbers to this scenario.
The study that addresses the complex situation in Buenos Aires is of Projection, a consulting firm that usually measures in the district and whose team also does work for the National University of La Matanza, linked to the ruling party. His latest survey included a survey of 1,695 cases, between December 5 and 8, and with a 2.38% margin of error.
As a summary, the report presents the following at the outset conclusions:
– “Poverty, unemployment and insecurity they are identified as the main problems at this time. “
– “The perception of health status within a month is mostly positive“.
Horacio Rodríguez Larreta and Mauricio Macri. Two poles in the image in the province of Buenos Aires.
– “There is a growth in the positive perception about the management of covid-19 both at the national and provincial level.”
– “59.8% positively highlighted some area of management of the Provincial Government. Among the best performing areas they rank first Healthsecond Social development and later, Public work“.
– “84.9% highlighted positively some measure of the Provincial Government against Covid-19. The most prominent measures are isolation, suspension of class and opening of hospitals“.
– “He 57.2% would be given the vaccine against Covid-19 and 20.9% would not. “
– “83.4% agree that First get vaccinated essential workers and people at risk“.
– “The images of Alberto Fernández and Axel Kicillof show a growth with respect to the months of August, September and October, in which they had suffered a drop. The current values are similar to those of March, prior to the pandemic, recovering a positive differential. For its part, the image of Cristina Kirchner is the most polarized and like the previous ones, it is located at pre-pandemic levels “.
President Alberto Fernández is the ruling party with the best image in the Province.
– “In the opposition space, Mauricio Macri does not present variations significant in their valuation in the last year and Horacio Rodríguez Larreta is the leader that higher positive differential accumulates “.
– “For his part, Maria Eugenia Vidal, after showing growth between May and September, marks a decline and its acceptance is situated in similar percentages at the beginning of the year “.
– “Regarding the representation of the electorate, the Frente de Todos groups a 40,9% and Together for Change 22,5%, while 27.4% do not feel represented by ‘none’ “.
When the numbers of the images of the six great referents of the crack are analyzed, they can be summarized three results: tie between Alberto and Larreta (with a better perspective for the head of government), victory for Kicillof over Cristina and also victory for Vidal over Macri.
The President combines 54.4% positive and 35.6% negative. Larreta, meanwhile, has almost the same assessment in favor (54.3%) although much less against it (29.5%). This leaves you with a better spread to grow.
The governor, for his part, also had a balance in favor: + 47.6% and – 41.1%. After several months with a negative differential, Kicillof regained “positivity” last month. And that allowed him to surpass Cristina. The vice combines + 45.8 and – 46.8; slight balance against.
A lower step was Vidal. The former governor, with + 38.9 and – 48.4%, is clearly above Macri. Always according to the data of Projection, in the province of Buenos Aires the former president of PRO is the least loved: + 27.5% and – 61.1%.