The Executive Branch has given authorization to Essalud (Social Health Insurance) for continue with the payment of S / 760, in an exceptional way, to those workers who are within the perfect suspension of work, whose employer has up to 100 workers and provided they receive a gross remuneration of up to 2,400 soles.
The Economic Provision of Emergency Social Protection in the face of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic It is delivered for each calendar month overdue that the perfect suspension of work lasts, up to a maximum of three months.
In addition, in accordance with Emergency Decree No. 034-2021, issued by the Government of Peru, the measure establishes that worker’s right to apply for the Economic Benefit of Emergency Social Protection in the face of the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic expires 90 calendar days after completion of the perfect suspension.
It should be mentioned that workers who have been benefited with a government bond will not be able to access this new subsidy awarded by Essalud
Meanwhile, the same Norm provides the delivery of a one-time temporary disability subsidy for COVID-19 patients.
- All those workers that, currently, are in perfect suspension of work and that your gross salary is up to S / 2400.
HOW MUCH IS THE SUBSIDY AMOUNT?
- The allocated amount is S/760 for each worker.
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE THE BONUS:
- Workers in perfect suspension of work.
- Workers belonging to a company with 100 workers or less.
- Workers with a gross compensation of up to S / 2400.