Virtual dating has been part of the new normal of life for millions of people, which is why several applications decide to take this experience to another level.
The Hinge application has created several spaces within the same platform so that you can have a better connection and interaction with your appointment such as;
- Being able to dine together in an environment designed by the platform with sounds and music according to a dinner.
- Watch movies, series and documentaries.
- Play video games and other entertainment for adults.
What are the advantages of using these digital media?
65% of users according to a Hinge research plan to continue having virtual dates since it allows them to know people in a more concrete way without having to spend money and time.
It is for this reason that Hinge launched a question circuit to facilitate these appointments, the platform is among the top of the most used Apps in the pandemic and even after it.
10 Tips to have a romantic virtual date that you did not know
- Be confident in the way you speak and just let the conversation flow.
- Do not exaggerate in your outfit, hairstyle or makeup, remember that less is always more.
- Don’t just talk about yourself.
- Body language is important, don’t try to act like someone you are not.
- Accept that you won’t have everything in common with that person.
- And finally, do not get frustrated if the date did not go as expected, there are things that even if you try to do well, you cannot always control them.
More in New Woman:
Someone who really loves you does not keep you from your best friends
The downsides of dating an older man no one tells you and science confirms
How to tell if a man is only using you to get you to bed