For those who are ending 2020 without a job this can be a great opportunity. He Program Points of Innovation, Freedom, Art, Education and Knowledge (PILLARS) prepare a new call for this 2021 inhabitants of the Mexico City who want to work apply for one of the jobs it offers.
For the following year there will be 1,287 vacancies in different areas and salaries; the latter range from 7,000 to 9,000 pesos per month.
In January 2021, the call will be available on the page of the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (Sectei). Those selected will start working in February.
What are the requirements to work at PILLARES?
Because there are different positions, the call will ask some specific requirements, however the general ones are the following:
– Be over 18 years of age as of September 1, 2020. Be a resident of Mexico City.
– Not being a beneficiary of other financial support of the same nature, at the federal or local level.
– Not be a worker of the Federal or local Government, under any labor regime.
– Have availability to cover 120 hours per month distributed from Monday to Sunday.
– Sign a Letter of Obligations and Activities, assuming the obligation to comply with them.
– Sign application for registration.
– Attend or have attended the course “Educate ourselves in community for the Exercise of Rights and Economic Autonomy” or demonstrate experience or interest in conducting community education by submitting letters of reference or photographic experience.
– Preferably be an inhabitant of the neighborhood, neighborhood or town where there is or is installed a PILLARS, or Cyber School in the Police Sector or adjacent place.
– Have a good disposition for kind and respectful treatment with people.
The available offers will be:
– 72 places for Monitors, for a salary of 7,000 pesos per month.
– 1,110 places for Workshops, for a salary of 8,000 pesos per month.
– 10 places for Administrative Technical Supports, for a salary of 9,000 pesos per month.
– 95 places for Workshop Technical Advisors, for a salary of 9,000 pesos per month.
It should be remembered that on December 5 the head of government, Claudia Sheinbaum, reported that this next year there will be 300 new PILLARS that will be distributed in the 16 municipalities of Mexico City.
“In February 2021, 260 PILLARS will be built. And in all of 2021 towards the end, 300 PILLARS will be operating ”, he pointed out.
He recalled that currently PILARES centers offer their services remotely Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however, the goal is for it to continue growing and that by the end of next year there will be one million citizens of the capital benefiting from the program.
“Even today in distance, 4,100 educational tutors give advice and for economic autonomy; and 2,800 workshops and cultural promoters; and 901 sports promoters from the Ponte Pila program. Our goal is to serve one million people by the end of 2021, ”he said.
He also indicated that he will implement the new PILARES scholarship that will financially support 11,670 students high school level who reside in the Mexican capital.
It should also be noted that Claudia Sheinbaum said that said program won the UNESCO 2020 prize, in the category “urban areas”.
“I want to share 10 international and national awards that have been awarded to us for our city project. One that I announce today; the PILLARS program, of the Points of Innovation, Freedom, Art, Education and Knowledge, was recently distinguished with the UNESCO 2020 edition prize, in the category of urban areas with more than one million inhabitants ”, he explained.
What are the PILLARS with which Claudia Sheinbaum tries to eradicate violence in Mexico City
“Barrio Adentro”: this is the CDMX plan to rescue minors from the clutches of crime
Coronavirus in CDMX: hospital capacity would be exceeded in January with 50% more occupancy according to experts