Sébastien Ogier has achieved the victory in the 2021 Rally Croatia by only 6 tenths compared to the second classified, Elfyn Evans. And all this despite having suffered a (video) traffic accident on the streets of Zagreb on his way to the Power Stage.
Related Facebook Post
Despite the incident, in which the one from Gap has escaped from the Police and in which the side of the Toyota Yaris WRC It has been damaged, it has not prevented him from going back the 3.9 seconds behind with which he started the last section.
Third has ended Thierry neuville, which has closed the gap with the leader in the four stages, but which was insufficient.
Thus, Ogier has won the first edition of the Rally Croatia, although we will have to wait to see if the organization sanctions him or not for what happened.
Final classification of the Rally Croatia 2021
- S. Ogier J. Ingrassia Toyota Yaris WRC 2: 51: 22.9
- E. Evans S. Martin Toyota Yaris WRC +0.6
- T. Neuville M. Wydaeghe Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC +8.1
- O. Tänak M. Järveoja Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC +1: 25.1
- A. Fourmaux R. Jamoul Ford Fiesta WRC +3:09.7
- T. Katsuta D. Barritt Toyota Yaris WRC +3: 31.8
- G. Greensmith C. Patterson Ford Fiesta WRC +3:58.8
- C. Breen P. Nagle Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC +4:28.2
- M. Østberg T. Eriksen Citroën C3 R5 +10: 00.8
- T. Suninen M. Markkula Ford Fiesta R5 +10: 29.3
2021 WRC drivers standings
- S. Ogier 61
- T. Neuville 53
- E. Evans 51
- O. Tänak 40
- K. Rovanperä 39
- C. Breen 24
- T. Katsuta 24
- A. Fourmaux 12
- G. Greensmith 12
- D. Sordo 11