North Carolina Mexican restaurant shooting leaves three injured

  • Mexican restaurant shooting. A Hispanic man was arrested after three people were injured Friday night.
  • The incident occurred at the Los Arcos Mexican restaurant in Salisbury, North Carolina, police said.
  • Also in North Carolina there was a shooting at a party that left at least three dead

Mexican restaurant shooting. A man was arrested after a shooting Friday night that injured three at a Mexican restaurant in Salisbury, North Carolina, police said.

Agents came to the scene after a call alerting to the shooting around 10:15 p.m. Friday and found three people who had been shot. According to the police, two of the people were taken to a hospital and are in critical condition. The third person was treated at the scene and released by paramedics.

Mexican restaurant shooting
Rowan County Sheriff

Shot in the head One of the victims was shot in the head, a source told Channel 9 WSOC. The identities of the shooting victims have not been released, but according to the source, one of them is a minor.

Police on the scene Mexican restaurant shooting As reported by WSOC, there were several patrols on the scene of the Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant located on Klumac Road, specifically in the parking lot of the shopping center. According to police, officers at the scene were able to find the suspect’s car shortly after on Highway 601 and East Ridge Road. The driver, Hugo Riquelme Alonso, 20, was arrested.
With only 20 years

Mexican restaurant shooting
Rowan County Sheriff

Alonso was charged with attempted second-degree murder and assault with a deadly weapon that inflicted serious injury with intent to kill. He is being held at the Rowan County Detention Center on a million dollar bond. So far the authorities have not given more information and the investigation continues.

Also in North Carolina p> A shooting left at least three people dead and several wounded during a party that was held at a house in North Carolina, authorities reported in the early hours of this Saturday.

Citing authorities, Fox News reported this morning that a shooting that broke out at night at a party that was taking place at a house in Wilmington, North Carolina, left at least three people dead and four injured, although AP detailed that there would be seven wounded.

Still no suspects

No suspects had been identified after the midnight shooting, Wilmington Police Chief Donny Williams told WECT-TV. However, it was determined that the public was no longer in danger, he said.

Williams said the victims will not be identified until after their families have been notified about the shooting that occurred during a house party and left at least three dead and seven injured.

Party ends in tragedy

party shooting

“There was a party that was taking place inside a house,” Williams told WECT. “At least seven people inside were shot and three have died,” said the police chief, according to the Fox News review, which until 6.15 am this Saturday has not offered further details of the event.

ABC News, WKOW and the San Francisco Chronicle also reported this morning on the shooting that left three dead and several injured while the party was taking place, but none have mentioned the identities of the victims or the suspect or the reason that triggered the tragedy.

Another shootout, but in a nightclub

party shooting

A shooting took place in a nightclub in Youngstown, Ohio, packed with people this Saturday morning. At least one person died at the site, according to the WFMJ report.

Officers from various departments were called to the Utopia nightclub, located on East Midlothian Boulevard, shortly before 1:30 a.m. after receiving reports of an ongoing shooting, the aforementioned outlet said.

One dead and at least two injured

party shooting
Foto referencial: Getty Images

Police notified 21 News that a man died and another man and woman were taken to hospital with gunshot wounds. The extent of his injuries was unclear at the time the information was released.

So far it is also not known what led to the shooting or if the police have any suspects in custody at this time. However, it was known that the agents found a large crowd of between 300 and 500 people in the establishment.

They identify a suspect in the new attack on the Capitol

Photo: Twitter

Various media have released the name of the suspect driver in the new attack on the Capitol. The man allegedly hit a fence installed in the Capitol, murdering a policeman and sending another to the hospital on Friday.

The New York Post identified the alleged attacker as 25-year-old Noah Green, who was killed by Capitol police when he got out of the vehicle and carried a knife. According to reports, Green was “a devotee of the Indiana Nation of Islam.”

Face of the alleged perpetrator of the new attack on the Capitol

Photo: Twitter

According to the New York Post article, Noah Green may have been living in Virginia. In addition, he called himself on Facebook as a “follower of Farrakhan”, in a clear reference to the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan.

The personal Facebook account of the suspect in the new attack on the Capitol was reviewed by the New York newspaper shortly before it was allegedly removed by the social media giant. Some messages posted by the suspect were “worrying” for some. To learn more about this case, read this note.

Leave a Comment