MÉRIDA.- In the daily account of the Covid-19 in the state, the health authorities reported that on this day they joined 65 new infections, in addition to 4 unfortunate deaths.
- 26,249 are positive. 225 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 22,511 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 680 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,131 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 183 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 66,499 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,875 deaths from Covid-19.
- 44 in Mérida
- 6 in Valladolid
- 3 foreigners
- 2 in Kanasín and Temozón
- 1 in Chemax, Dzilam de Bravo, Hunucmá, Kinchil, Motul, Progreso, Tixkokob and Tunkás.
Read: National electricity failure also affects Yucatan
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 3 men and a woman with an age range of 62 years to 72 years.
- Male 72 years Valladolid. No comorbidities
- Male 69 years Merida DM
- Male 66 years of Merida Asthma / Obesity
- 62 year old female Merida DM / HAS / Obesity
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 15,766 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of December 27), who live in:
- 4,631 in the North zone
- 4,350 in the East zone
- 1,468 in the Downtown area
- 2,069 in the zona Sur
- 3,248 in the Poniente area