MÉRIDA.- The health authorities reported that on this day they joined 72 new infections, in addition to 6 unfortunate deaths in Yucatán by Covid-19.
- 26,868 are positive. 234 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 23,307 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 480 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,269 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 149 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 60,027 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,932 deaths from Covid-19.
- 63 in Merida
- 1 in Halayó, Homún, Izamal, Kanasín, Tecoh, Tetiz, Umán, Valladolid and outsider.
Read: WHO: Delay second dose of vaccine to increase number of vaccinated
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 3 men and 3 women, with an age range of 52 years to 77 years.
- Male 76 years Kopomá. No comorbidities
- 52 year old female Progress. DM / Obesity
- Male 56 years of Izamal. DM
- 77 year old female Merida DM / SAH / Cardiovascular disease
- 58 year old female Merida SAH / Obesity
- Male 65 years of Merida HAS/DM
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 16,211 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of January 4), who live in:
- 4,768 in the North zone
- 4,450 in the East zone
- 1,512 in the Downtown area
- 2,136 in zona Sur
- 3,345 in the Poniente area