Barcelona and Atlético de Madrid go to the Camp Nou with the LaLiga leadership at stake with two eleven years without news, with the regulars from the local side and with the ex-Azulgrana Luis Suárez as the visitors’ attacking banner.
Koeman goes out with the regulars, Simeone bets on Correa with Suárez
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- Travis Etienne works the entire Jaguars minicamp as a wide receiver
- Diego Abreu, the son of Loco, called up as a sparring partner for the Mexico National Team
- Saúl ‘Canelo’ Álvarez surprises with wedding, one week away from victory against Billy Joe Saunders
- Warriors star Stephen Curry wins historic second NBA leading scorer title
- Ramos Rizo: “It’s not a penalty, he hits Hernández on the shoulder”