A year ago, on January 3, 2020, by order of President Donald Trump, the United States eliminated perhaps the most dangerous terrorist in the world – the top general of the Iranian mullahs, Qassem Soleimani!
The rulers of the radical Shiite regime in Iran have not yet overcome this military blow and are now threatening revenge again!
“Those who played a role in this attack and crime will not be safe on earth,” said justice chief Ebrahim Raisi on Friday. The ultra-conservative cleric spoke at a memorial service at the university in the Iranian capital Tehran.
Mullahs threaten Trump personally
Raisi also directed his threats in the direction of US President Donald Trump: “Do not assume that someone like the American president who has acted as a murderer or ordered murder is safe from justice being carried out,” said the supreme chief of the Iranian judiciary.
And further: “You will experience a cruel revenge. What has happened so far has only been a foretaste, ”added Raisi, referring to the USA.
Mullah chief Ayatollah Khamenei had already threatened all those involved in the killing of the general.
A year ago, on the orders of Trump, the US military killed the influential Iranian General Soleimani in Iraq with a targeted drone attack. Washington justified the attack by saying that Soleimani had planned attacks on US facilities. The military mastermind was classified by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as just as dangerous as ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Soleimani was responsible for the influential Quds Brigades (elite unit of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards) and was responsible for the expansion of the mullah army in many countries in the Middle East such as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon as well as Yemen.
In response, Iran fired rockets at US military positions in Iraq. In addition, shortly thereafter, the Iranian air defense shot down – allegedly accidentally – a civilian Ukrainian aircraft. Result: 176 fatalities.