Since the coronavirus pandemic hit Peru, everyone’s pace and lifestyle has radically changed. Teaching in schools also suffered from this abrupt modification and For this reason, the Government chose to implement an absolutely virtual education (I learn at home), in order to avoid contagion by attending face-to-face classes.
Aprendo en Casa is a remote education strategy for initial, primary and secondary level. The diffusion platforms are through television, on the signal of the state channel, and the radio.
TV Schedules – April 28
- Initial from 09:00 to 9:30 hours on TV Peru, today’s topic: I can also collaborate at home!
- 1st and 2nd grade 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on TV Peru. Theme: We identify objects in the environment and associate them with figures.
- 3rd and 4th grade from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Theme: Let’s play at describing tours!
- 5th and 6th grade from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Topic: The glasses of optimism.
- 1st and 2nd grade from 11:30 to 12:00 hours. Topic: What is scarcity and how does it influence my economic decisions?
- 3rd and 4th grade from 1:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Topic: Biodiversity as a great potential for entrepreneurship.
- 5th grade from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Topic: How do we calculate how much two successive discounts or percentage increases equal in business operations?
- 5th grade from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Topic: Why is it important to know how viruses like the one that causes covid-19 act if I want to develop a business?
DirecTV: Canal 197 (SD), Canal 1197 (HD)
Movistar TV: Canal 7 (SD), Canal 707 (HD)
Claro TV: Canal 7 (SD), Canal 507 (HD)
Cable plus HD: Channel 7 (SD), Channel 707 (HD)
Cable Peru: Channel 7
Cable Vision Peru: Channel 7
Star Globalcom: Canal 7
Best Cable: Canal 7
Visiosmoreplus: Canal 7
Content Aprendo en Casa is broadcast by National Radio (103.9 FM | modulated frequency). Families must accompany students during all classes. Programming begins at 9:00 am at different times, depending on the level of instruction.
It should be noted that the initial education grid will grow from 15 to 30 minutes, with 10 minutes of microprograms for families. There will also be a special block for parents. The Students with disabilities also have a radio program that will be broadcast on Fridays, from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., and on Saturdays, from 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.