The Secretariat of Administration and Finance of Mexico City announced that for this 2021 the period has already begun for motorists to receive the benefit of the 100% subsidy in this payment as long as they comply with the 5 requirements issued by the agency and that they are the following:
- It is granted to non-profit natural or legal persons.
- The value of the vehicle must not exceed 250 thousand pesos including VAT and once the depreciation factor has been applied.
- Not having tenure debts from previous years.
- Make the Endorsement payment no later than March 31, 2021.
- Have a valid Circulation Card with a chip or make the corresponding payment for the renewal.
Where can I pay?
You can make your payment online at finanzas.cdmx.gob.mx
Download the CDMX Treasury App and fill in the required fields.
It may interest you: New Year begins between anxiety and health care
You can also pay at these banks:
Also, in self-service stores:
Walmart, Chedraui, Sam’s Club, Farmacias del Ahorro, Suburbia, OXXO, Seven Eleven, Circulo K and others.
For motorists who do not have their invoice, they must carry out the first 5 steps to pay online and then when the invoice appears, click on the button “Payment format to download it”, so they can print it and make the payment.
It may interest you: Basilica de Guadalupe reopens and thousands of faithful arrive
If you have any questions, contact Contributel at 55 55 88 33 88.
Copyright law strictly prohibits copying all or part of Excelsior’s materials without having previously obtained written permission and without including the link to the original text.