The Minister of Economy, Martin Guzman, decided to send the now former Secretary of Finance, Diego Bastourre, to the Central Bank, so changes were announced in the organization chart of the Palacio de Hacienda, as confirmed Ambit. Instead of Basotourre there will be Mariano Sardi.
Guzmán sends Bastourre as director to the Central Bank
More from ArgentinaMore posts in Argentina »
- Unstable and with storms: this is how the weather will be this Friday in Mendoza
- Hail of bullets in the middle of the bus: there is a thief dead and a policeman injured | Chronicle
- 146 people died and 13,835 were diagnosed with coronavirus in the country – Télam
- The suggestive letter of resignation from the director of the BCRA of the lavagnismo addressed to Alberto FernándezThe suggestive letter of resignation from the director of the BCRA of the lavagnismo addressed to Alberto Fernández
- Coronavirus Vaccine: The New Doses Of The …