Socorro Leiva, grandmother of Wilton Gutiérrez, the migrant boy who asked for help when he was lost on the US-Mexico border, spoke to CNN about the situation the family is facing. Leiva assured that he learned about the situation of his daughter and grandson through the news. “I felt happy but at the same time sad for my daughter,” he said. Know their testimony.
Grandmother of a child lost on the border between Mexico and the US: I found out from the news | Video
More from US NewsMore posts in US News »
- Iran denounces ‘terrorist act’ against nuclear facility
- VIDEO: Soyacitysv’s ‘El gordo’ captures the moment in which migrants struggle to cross the border wall between Mexico and the United StatesVIDEO: Soyacitysv’s ‘El gordo’ captures the moment in which migrants struggle to cross the border wall between Mexico and the United States
- Governor of Virginia asks to investigate incident in which police sprayed the military Caron Nazario with pepper spray | Univision News United States
- Deny Everything, Don’t Give Up One Bit: The New Political Strategy
- this was the path of Wilton, the migrant boy who was abandoned after crossing into Texas