MÉRIDA.- In the daily account of the Covid-19 in the state, the health authorities reported that on this day they joined 81 new infections, in addition to 8 unfortunate deaths.
- 26,330 are positive. 226 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 22,596 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 677 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,166 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 174 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 66,894 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,883 deaths from Covid-19.
- 60 in Mérida
- 6 and Tekax
- 4 in Valladolid
- 3 in Motul and Tizimín
- 2 en Kahua
- 1 in Cansahcab, Progreso and foreign
Lee: Man given 17 years in prison for attempted femicide in Tekax
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 5 men and 3 women with an age range of 34 years to 77 years.
1.- Male 76 years of Merida SAH / cardiovascular disease
2.- 57 year old female Merida HAS
3.- Male 60 years of Kanasín. Immunosuppression
4.- 61 year old female Worker. IRC
5.- 77 year old female Merida DM / SAH / Cardiovascular disease / Obesity / CRI
6.- Male 34 years old Merida HAS/IRC
7.- Male 54 years of Seyé. Immunosuppression
8.- Male 70 years of Merida SAH / Obesity
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 15,810 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of December 28), who live in:
- 4,647 in the North zone
- 4,359 in the East zone
- 1,473 in the Downtown area
- 2,077 in zona Sur
- 3,254 in the Poniente area