The self-proclaimed “dirty trickster” is back. Donald Trump’s former advisor is back after being pardoned by the US president.
- Donald Trump on pardon tour: The US President pardons a number of convicted confidants.
- Including Roger Stone, Adviser to Republicans since Richard Nixon. The announces a legal counter-offensive in the form of a wave of lawsuits against state employees.
- Trump News: All information about the outgoing US presidents and his fight against the result of the US election 2020 on our topic pages.
Washington – As is well known, nothing can separate good friends. Not even more than three years in prison. The adage is at least true when one of the friends Donald Trump is called. The incumbent US president had his longtime confidante Roger Stone pardoned. As soon as he was released from jail, the political veteran announced Republican Party his next steps.
Roger Stone: After Donald Trump’s pardon, he wants to sue them all
He will sue them all, wrote Roger Stone on the social media platform “Speak“, The Facebook of the right-wing conservative scene in the USA – starting with the Justice Department itself and its former boss, Justice Minister William Barr. Barr had recently submitted his resignation and Donald Trump forced to appoint the fourth head of the agency within his tenure.
But the campaign of revenge from Roger Stone goes much further. Would hear from his lawyers in the coming days:
- Robert Mueller – Special investigators on possible connections of the campaign team of Donald Trump to Russia.
- James Comey – former and from Donald Trump fired director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- John Brennan – former and from Donald Trump dismissed director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
- Rod Rosenstein – Acting Attorney General of the after Jeff Sessions’ sacking USA.
- Jonathan Kravis, Aaron Zelinsky and Michael Morando – Prosecutors who opposed the charges Roger Stone had represented.
- Jeanie Rhee – Lawyer in Robert Mueller’s team.
Roger Stone: Donald Trump’s friend calls for $ 25 million in compensation
Overall, the intimate demands of Donald Trump $ 25 million in compensation. The charge of Roger Stone To the said persons: wrongdoing in bringing charges against himself.
A reminder that Roger Stone has been linked to the Proud Boys since 2018. (Updated.) https://t.co/q2K43pdVXP
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) October 1, 2020
Roger Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison in February 2020 for influencing witnesses and lying to the US Congress. Stone himself had admitted his guilt. Donald Trump had initially reduced his old friend’s sentence in order to pardon him completely. Stone has been in the US political business for 50 years. He began his career as a campaigner for Richard Nixon, whose likeness Stone wears a tattoo between his shoulder blades. Stone was already involved in the machinations around the time Watergate-Skandal involved. He recently also got connections to the right-wing extremist group called “Proud Boys“Said.
Donald Trump pardons Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Charles Kushner
So there is Roger Stone in an illustrious company of confidants and friends who Donald Trump pardoned in the last days of his presidency. In addition to Stone, these include: Paul Manafort and Charles Kushner, Father of Jared Kushner, this in turn the husband of Ivanka Trump. Kushner Senior was found guilty of tax evasion, illegal party donations and influencing witnesses. Among other things, he had tried to blackmail his brother-in-law, who had cooperated with the judicial authorities. Committed to it Charles Kushner a prostitute who seduced his brother-in-law and had the scenes secretly filmed. He sent the video recordings to his own sister.
Ob Roger Stone is serious about the wave of lawsuits, but it can be doubted. In September 2018, the advisor from Donald Trump announced that he would sue the Daily Beast reporters and close the portal. Nothing has happened since then.
It is more likely that Roger Stone with the rumble and his threats already want to attract attention that he and the Republicans in the upcoming runoff in Georgia. Because there will be a decision on January 6, 2021 whether the Democrats will also have one in addition to the White House and the House of Representatives in the coming years Majority in the US Senate will have. (Daniel Dillmann)
Rubriklistenbild: © Allison Dinner via www.imago-images.de