MÉRIDA.- In the daily account of the Covid-19 in the state, the health authorities reported that on this day they joined 87 new infections, in addition to 11 regrettable deaths.
- 26,417 are positive. 227 of the cases are from another country or state.
- 22,697 have already recovered, they do not present symptoms and cannot be contagious.
- 657 patients are stable and they are isolated in their homes. And that medical staff constantly monitor them. They have mild symptoms.
- 7,194 sentinel surveillance cases.
- 169 are in public hospitals and in total isolation.
- 67,377 suspected cases.
- The age range is from one month to 99 years.
Yucatán registers 2,894 deaths from Covid-19.
- 65 in Mérida
- 6 in Uman
- 3 in Kanasín and Valladolid
- 2 in Chichimilá, Izamal and Motul
- 1 in Cansahcab, Peto, Ticul, Tinum and foreign
Lee: IMSS worker serious after application of Covid vaccine
Data on deaths from Covid-19 in Yucatán
They were 6 men and 5 women with an age range of 48 years to 87 years.
- Male 65 years of Merida EPOC
- Male 59 years Tahmek. No comorbidities
- 83 year old female Ixtapaluca, State of Mexico. DM/HAS
- Male 84 years Merida DM/HAS
- Male 61 years of Merida Smoking / SAH / Obesity
- 85 year old female Valladolid. No comorbidities
- Male 48 years of Dzilam of Bravo. DM / HAS / Obesity
- 87 year old female Merida HAS/IRC
- Male 57 years of Dzidzantún. DM
- 61 year old female Merida DM/HAS
- 82 year old female Merida HAS
Abbreviations: SYSTEMIC HYPERTENSION (HAS), MELLITUS DIABETES (DM) and CHRONIC KIDNEY FAILURE (CKD).
In Mérida they have been diagnosed 15,870 people infected with Covid-19 (accumulated as of December 29), who live in:
- 4,657 in the North zone
- 4,373 in the East zone
- 1,480 in the Downtown area
- 2,089 in the zona Sur
- 3,271 in the Poniente area