Due to the Red light that exists in the CDMX (Mexico City), the capital authorities expressed, in an information card, that the entire capital of the country is considered as priority, this in reference to the rise in infections by COVID-19 that was presented previously.
It should be remembered that on December 18, the Ministry of Health of the Government of Mexico and the Governments of the CDMX and Edomex announced that as of December 19 and until January 10, 2021, all non-essential economic activities were temporarily suspended by COVID-19, in the Metropolitan Area of the Valley of Mexico. Thus determining the Red light in both regions of the country.
- Only the essential ones are kept, with the purpose of reducing infections and hospitalizations due to COVID-19.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test in CDMX?
Therefore, all the CDMX it was considered attention priority and its commitment to the right to health of all and all its inhabitants was reiterated.
Likewise, the location of the macro kiosks, kiosks and health centers where the population can receive medical advice and application of rapid tests and PCR for COVID-19, whose addresses can be consulted here https://covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/storage/app/media/uploaded-files/ubicacion-de-macro-quioscos-y-quioscos.pdf.
To know the location of the 117 Health Centers It can be consulted at https://covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/storage/app/media/Unidades%20de%20salud%20pruebas%20covid.pdf. You can also check the location to go to the COVID-19 test by sending a free SMS text message to 51515 with the word “Test”.
5 basic rules to avoid contagion of COVID-19
The government of the CDMX reiterated his call to citizens to follow the five basic rules to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19, especially now with him Red light:
- Stay at home. If you do not have to go out, do not go out, do not expose yourself, avoid catching it or infecting your family.
- If you need to go out, wear a mask and keep the Healthy Distance ALWAYS.
- No parties, no posadas or meetings with friends and family. A call is made to spend the holidays only with people who live in the same house.
- Shopping They should only be done by one person in the household.
- If you are positive for COVID-19, isolate yourself for 15 days and call Locatel (55-5658-1111) to receive support and medical follow-up.