Eight of the 10 colonies with more complaints for ‘partying’ are considered of priority attention.
The report from the Command, Control, Computing, Communications and Citizen Contact Center (C5), to which 911 is linked, placed the 10 neighborhoods with the highest number of reports for celebrations.
It may interest you: Iztapalapa and GAM, the most partying; 171 reports to 911 on New Years
Eight of the 10 that make up the table of dishonor in respect of authority are within the priority attention colonies, which are those with the highest rate of active cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
- Town of San Francisco Tlaltenco, in Tláhuac, with 103 active cases and a rate of 675.32% per 100 thousand inhabitants.
- Town of San Bartolo Ameyalco, in Álvaro Obregón, with 106 active cases and a rate of 437.94%.
- Barrio Norte, in Álvaro Obregón, with 57 active cases and a rate of 396.73%.
- Lomas de San Lorenzo II, in Iztapalapa, with a rate of 177.06%, which represents 53 active cases.
- Miguel Hidalgo, in Tlalpan, with 65 active cases and a rate of 489.58%.
- Morelos II, in Cuauhtémoc, with 18 active cases and a rate of 147.89% of assets per house of 100,000 inhabitants.
- Pedregal de Santa Úrsula I, in Coyoacán, which registers 31 assets and a rate of 317.14%.
- Pedregal de San Nicolás, in Tlalpan, with 25 assets and a rate of 531.16 percent.
- Aqueduct of Guadalupe Housing Unit, Gustavo A. Madero.
- Constitution of the Republic, Gustavo A. Madero.
It may interest you: Balloons take 450 years to degrade! Leave the letter to the Magi in your shoe
The only two colonies that had a party and did not have a red light for contagions were: Aqueduct of Guadalupe Housing Unit and Constitution of the Republic in Gustavo A. Madero.
Visit our Galleries by clicking on the following link.
In the following link you can find the latest news.
Copyright law strictly forbids copying all or part of Excelsior’s materials without first obtaining written permission and without including the link to the original text.