Russian stars no longer sit at home and do not go live with subscribers – today they actively attend social events, perform on stage and receive awards.
On April 3, the BraVo award ceremony took place in the capital – the golden treble clefs found their owners for the third time.
By tradition, the awards are received by representatives of classical art and performers of contemporary popular music. As Russian President Vladimir Putin noted in his welcoming address to the participants of the award, BraVo makes “a great contribution to the development of modern culture, strengthening of international humanitarian ties.”
Irina Dubtsova received the prize in the category “Songwriter of the Year”. That evening, she walked the red carpet (in a magnificent snow-white outfit), and went on stage for the award, and performed her hits.
And very soon Irina presented her new track. On the eve of the award, she posted on Instagram a few lines from the new composition:
“I like the city that you hate
I love to do everything that weighs on you
I’ll put everything that you see in me on the line
Strange bets sometimes play too … “
The guests of the evening were representatives of the domestic show business – Dima Bilan, Yulia Baranovskaya, Grigory Leps, Elena Sever and many others.
In 2021, the winners of the BraVo Awards are:
Songwriter of the Year: Irina Dubcova
Singer of the Year: Dima Bilan
Singer of the Year: Zivert
Composer of the Year and Soundtrack of the Year: Hans Zimmer
“Group of the Year”: Little Big
Music Video of the Year –Hooked “ (Arthur Pirozhkov)
Duet of the Year: Nikolay Baskov and Danya Milokhin
“Song of the year”: Johnny “Comet”
“Discovery of the Year”: dabra
Album of the Year: Articles & Articles «7».
Photo: press service
- The most famous songs written by Irina Dubtsova
- “I cried”: Sati Kazanova admitted how offended she was by Dima Bilan, with whom she did not communicate for four years
- “I already know for sure what I will pass on to my daughters by inheritance”: Anna Leps on the most expensive outfits and mascot jewelry
- Parade of long legs and bold cleavage at the Super Women awards in Moscow
- The story of Natalia Molchanova – the queen of freediving, whose body remains forever at sea
↓ expand ↓