In the video you can see how the man bends down to light the explosive; however, when trying to light the bazooka, it explodes in his face.
During the New Years celebrations, a man was injured with burns after a bazooka in the way.
In social networks, the moment where you can see how the man crouches to light the explosive was broadcast; however, when trying to turn on the bazooka, the explode in the face outside your home. The video was recorded by their relatives in La Fama, in Santa Catarina, Nuevo León.
Adrián Rubalcava: Fireworks show in Parque ‘La Mexicana’ will be without assistants
They warned man of danger of playing with bazooka
At video, You can also hear how a woman warns the man to be careful with the Police because sirens were heard nearby. Immediately, a child shouted: “We are going to die!”. Moments later the accident happened.
Within hours of the incident, the man was identified as Gerónimo Gabriel Sambada and he himself shared the video of the moment on his social network and wrote the following:
Winery with pyrotechnics explodes in Chimalhuacán
“Happy New Year, my family says that not a fucking cat has so many lives that one, a hug I want to see them succeed. Do not trust, still and with a long fuse ”.
Likewise, the affected person also shared photographs where you can see the injuries in his way caused by the powder of the explosive. The burns were not serious and he allegedly did not have to be transferred to any hospital.
Omar Elabdellaoui could lose his eye after accident with pyrotechnics